The K-1 Koa 6-String Tenor Ukulele from Kanile’a is crafted in Hawaii by a small family-run business on the island of Hawaii. The K-1 series of ukuleles all share the same high-quality construction. The tenor body is made of select koa and finished in a UV natural satin finish.
The top on the K-1 utilizes Kanile’a’s own TRU bracing system for impressive sound. The neck is reinforce on this 6-string model with carbon fiber (Graphite). Carbon Fiber has a higher strength to weight ratio than steel and this carbon fiber rod adds significant strength to the neck and improves the instruments tonal response.
All of the appointments are top-notch, including the NuBone nut and saddle, custom geared tuners, rosewood bridge with black bridge pins, and Kanile’a’s unique rounded back. Includes hard canvas case.
- Hawaiian made ukulele
- Select Koa Body
- Rosewood Fret Board and Bridge
- Paua Abalone Position Dots on Front and Side of Fret Board
- South American Mahogany Neck
- Custom Chrome Geared Kanile’a Tuning Keys
- UV Cured High Gloss Finish
- Aquila Corde Strings
- NuBone Nut and Saddle
- Black Bridge Pins
- Kanile’a’s Unique Rounded Back
- Hard Shell Plush Case
- Utilizing Kanile’a’s own TRU bracing system
- UV high gloss finish